I want all my followers to know that if you guys ever need to talk about anything or rant or just ANYTHING
I will always, always, be here for you, no matter what. <3
I don't tend to suggest people to follow, but this is my best friend and she's pretty awesome I must say.
I'm watching the suite life on deck and all I can think about is how GIFable Mr Moesby is.
Sunday afternoon: researching facts on chewing gum.
Read away my friends,
- The flavors, sweeteners, food coloring and preservatives in gum are absorbed by the body, where as the indigestible ingredients (gum base etc) goes through the digestive tract and gets eliminated with bowel movements. It doesn’t take seven years. It usually stays in your stomach for a day or two after eating it.
- The most popular flavors are: mint, spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen, cinnamon, licorice, sour apple, cherry, grape, orange, watermelon, strawberry, lemon and blueberry.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will prevent you from crying.
- The first bubble gum ever marketed was called “Blibber-Blubber.”
- It’s the worlds most common habit.
- Every year over 374 trillion sticks of chewing gum are made.
- The color of the first successful bubble gum was pink because it was the only color the inventor had left.
- If gum gets caught in your hair, no need to fret, peanut butter works swell.
- It has been proven that the chance of developing cavities has been reduced by as much as 40% when chewing sugarless gum.